Expecting the Best® Maternity Program
Scott and White Health Plan is pleased to offer Expecting the Best® for our members. This program is focused on helping mothers enjoy a healthy pregnancy. Expecting the Best® members will receive helpful tips and assistance
during pregnancy and for one year after birth.
- Planning for delivery, including individual support during and after a pregnancy
- Access to a nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Coordinated efforts to promote full-term birth in women who previously delivered pre-term
- In-home support for high-risk conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and severe nausea
- Early enrollment in case management support program
- Depression screening following delivery, including postpartum resources
- Parental education for newborn health during the first year
- Immunization reminders
- Planning for returning to work
Sign up by calling the customer service number on the back of the member's insurance card or email us. Please include:
View informational flyer.
- Preferred phone number
- SWHP member number
- Brief description of needs or risk factors
*NOTE: ERS cannot and does not guarantee the length of time that a specific type of "Value-Added" product shall be offered. Any questions or concerns about these products, should be directed to the sponsoring health plan.